A Phase 3, Randomized Study To Evaluate the Efficacy of Momelotinib Versus Best Available Therapy in Anemic or Thrombocytopenic Subjects With Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis Who Were Treated With Ruxolitinib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Momelotinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Simplify 2
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 22 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Sierra Oncology media release.
- 07 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results assessing superiority of momeloitinib versus best available therapy in patients with myelofibrosis, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History