Phase 1, Open-Label Safety and Pharmacodynamic Study of RV001, an Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Receptor (IGF-1R) Antagonist, Administered by Intravenous (IV) Infusion in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Teprotumumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors River Vision Development Corp
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.