A 4 week phase 2a, multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled add-on study into safety, tolerability and efficacy of 200 mg t.i.d. of PL37 in patients with peripheral neuropathic pain of diabetic origin treated with pregabalin or gabapentin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PL 37 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmaleads
- 30 Mar 2017 This trial was discontinued in Bulgaria and United Kingdom (End date: 2016-03-09), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Sep 2016 Results of safety presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain
- 14 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.