A Multicenter, Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of ABBV-399, an Antibody Drug Conjugate, in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Osimertinib (Primary) ; Telisotuzumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 30 Oct 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 225.
- 30 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Apr 2021 to 6 Oct 2021.
- 10 Sep 2019 Results (as of Dec 2018; n=42) assessing safety of teliso-v + erlotinib in patients with c-Met+ NSCLC, presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History