Study MEA117113: Mepolizumab vs. Placebo as Add-on Treatment for Frequently Exacerbating COPD Patients Characterized by Eosinophil Level
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms METREO
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 05 Jul 2019 Results (n=1136) of post-hoc analysis of intention-to-treat population from two studies (METREX and METREO) assessing genetic association of mepolizumab in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 30 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in Romania, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Sep 2018 Results from METREX and METREO studies, presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History