A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 in Combination with Standard Doublet Therapy of Pemetrexed/Carboplatin in Patients with Stage IV (TNM M1a and M1b) Recurrent or Metastatic Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 25 Oct 2019 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the Company expects to have a final clinical study report for LDOS001 no later than the first calendar quarter of 2020.
- 13 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 13 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History