A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 in Combination with Standard Doublet Therapy of Pemetrexed/Carboplatin in Patients with Stage IV (TNM M1a and M1b) Recurrent or Metastatic Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer ("NSCLC")
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 10 Apr 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, 9 patients have been dosed in this trial till date.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, this clinical study has been facing patient enrolment challenges and as a result the company most recently increased start-up activities to add 6 additional clinical study sites, with planned recruitment to begin spring 2018.
- 23 Feb 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the study will be presented at the IASLC 18th Annual Targeted Therapies of Lung Cancer Meeting at Santa Monica, California.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History