Relative Bioavailability of Empagliflozin (12.5 or 5 mg)/Metformin (850 mg or 500 mg) Fixed Dose Combination Tablets Compared to Single Tablets Administered Together to Healthy Chinese Male and Female Volunteers in an Open-label, Randomised, Single-dose, Two-way Crossover Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin/metformin (Primary) ; Empagliflozin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 03 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 11 Apr 2014 New trial record