Safety and Efficacy of Topical Loteprednol Etabonate 0.5%, Versus Prednisolone Acetate 1%, for the Treatment of Intraocular Inflammation Following Surgery for Childhood Cataract
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary) ; Prednisolone acetate
- Indications Ocular inflammation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 10 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.