A Phase Ib/II Multicenter Open-label Study of BGB324 as a Single Agent and in Combination With Cytarabine or Decitabine in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or as a Single Agent in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bemcentinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 29 Jan 2018 According to a BerGenBio media release, data from this study is presented at the ASCO-SITC Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, the second part of the trial (an expansion cohorts as a monotherapy as well as in combination with low dose chemotherapy) is ongoing and will report the updated date in 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, presented updated data (n=35) at the 59th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History