Taste and Palatability of Orfadin Suspension. An Open, Non-controlled 3 Day Study in Pediatric Patients With Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1 Treated With Orfadin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nitisinone (Primary)
- Indications Tyrosinaemia type I
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
- 26 Apr 2016 According to a Swedish Orphan Biovitrum media release, the US FDA has approved ORFADIN Oral Suspension for the treatment of Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1 (HT-1).
- 14 Apr 2014 New trial record