A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of MGD007, A Humanized gpA33 x CD3 Dual-Affinity Re-Targeting (DART) Protein in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MGD 007 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a MacroGenics media release, the company is completing this monotherapy study of MGD007.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, the company has initiated various expansion cohorts to define a recommended dose and schedule.