A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Fulvestrant With or Without LY2835219, a CDK4/6 Inhibitor, for Women With Hormone Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONARCH 2
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing the impact of abemaciclib on the time to subsequent chemotherapy and the time to second disease progression across the MONARCH 2 and 3 studies, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing patient-reported HRQoL, functioning, and symptoms in patient with breast-cancer treated with Abemaciclib and Fulvestrant , were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a landmark analysis assessing the association of early toxicity and outcomes for patients treated with abemaciclib (NCT02102490, NCT02107703, NCT02246621), presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History