A Phase III Case Series Clinical Study of the Reversal of the Anticoagulant Effects of Dabigatran by Intravenous Administration of 5.0g Idarucizumab (BI 655075) in Patients Treated With Dabigatran Etexilate Who Have Uncontrolled Bleeding or Require Emergency Surgery or Procedures.RE-VERSE AD (A Study of the RE-VERSal Effects of Idarucizumab on Active Dabigatran) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Idarucizumab (Primary)
- Indications Blood coagulation disorders; Haemorrhage
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-VERSE AD
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 09 Mar 2018 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, data will be presented at the American College of Cardiology (ACC) 67th Annual Scientific Session.
- 26 Jan 2018 Results of a subanalysis (n=118) assessing the impact of reversal of anticoagulation in a subpopulation of patients with intracranial hemorrhage, presented at the International Stroke Conference 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 90th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History