Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Multiple Ascending Dose Study in Fed Conditions for Ten Days Dosing Regimen With a Loading Dose to Evaluate the Safety, the Tolerability and the Pharmacokinetics of Oral Fexinidazole in 36 Healthy Male Sub-Saharan Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fexinidazole (Primary)
- Indications African trypanosomiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation
- 14 Apr 2014 New trial record
- 18 Feb 2014 Results published in Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 10 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to terminated due to poor tolerability at highest dose.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History