A Comparison of LY2605541 Versus Insulin Glargine as Basal Insulin Treatment in Combination With Oral Anti-Hyperglycemia Medications in Insulin-Naïve Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: An Open-Label, Randomized, 52-week Study
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin peglispro (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to regulatory uncertainty in China as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.