A multicenter, open-label, multiple-dose, dose escalation study to investigate the pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of rVIIa-FP (CSL689) in subjects with hemophilia (A or B) and inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 689 (Primary) ; Eptacog alfa
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to business decision non safety related.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Nov 2019 to 21 Jun 2018.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Oct 2019 to 18 May 2018.