A Phase Ib Dose Escalation and Expansion, Multicenter, Open-label, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of APTO-253 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or High-Risk Myelodysplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APTO 253 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aptose Biosciences
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2020.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Aptose Biosciences media release, the company is planning to submit findings from Preliminary root cause analyses studies to the FDA to reintroduced APTO-253 into the clinical trial.