A Phase Ib Dose Escalation and Expansion, Multicenter, Open-label, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of APTO-253 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or High-Risk Myelodysplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APTO 253 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aptose Biosciences
- 05 Nov 2019 According to an Aptose Biosciences media release, the company has completed the first three dose levels in this study of up to 66 mg/m2 and are currently preparing for the next dose level of 100 mg/m2.
- 26 Nov 2018 According to an Aptose Biosciences media release, the company today announced re-initiation of patient dosing and the first patient has been dosed.
- 29 Jun 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to the Aptose Biosciences media release.