A Pivotal Randomized, Controlled Trial of VAL-083 in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Who Have Failed Standard Temozolomide/Radiation Therapy and Bevacizumab (STAR-3)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dianhydrogalactitol (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Lomustine; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR-3
- Sponsors Del Mar Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Dec 2017 According to a DelMar Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has granted Fast Track designation for VAL-083 in recurrent glioblastoma (rGBM). The Fast Track designation applies to this and another phase II trial (CT profile 269577).
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Delmar Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial will include an interim analysis at 50% of events.