A Pivotal Randomized, Controlled Trial of VAL-083 in Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Who Have Failed Standard Temozolomide/Radiation Therapy and Bevacizumab (STAR-3)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dianhydrogalactitol (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Lomustine; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR-3
- Sponsors Del Mar Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Nov 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Dec 2017 According to a DelMar Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has granted Fast Track designation for VAL-083 in recurrent glioblastoma (rGBM). The Fast Track designation applies to this and another phase II trial (CT profile 269577).