Phase Ia trial of SYN 004 in healthy volunteers as a potential therapy for the prevention of Clostridium difficile infection, antibacterial-associated diarrhoea and secondary antibacterial-resistant infections in patients receiving intravenous beta-lactam antibacterial therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ribaxamase (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Clostridium difficile infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Synthetic Biologics
- 09 Jun 2016 Results of two phase I studies published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 19 Nov 2015 According to a Synthetic Biologics media release, clinical updates from this trial will be presented at the Microbiome Clinical Program Seminar to be hosted by the company on December 10, 2015.
- 03 Jun 2015 According to a Synthetic Biologics media release, data from this study were presented at the 115th General Meeting of the American Society of Microbiology (ASM2015).