A Phase III, Multicentre, Double Blind, Prospective, Randomised, Controlled, Multiple Treatment Study Assessing Efficacy And Safety Of DYSPORT Used In The Treatment Of Upper Limb Spasticity In Children
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUL
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 17 Feb 2018 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.