A Phase 3 Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of AMG0001 in Subjects With Critical Limb Ischemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Beperminogene perplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AnGes MG
- 26 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary (end date: 6 Mar 2017).
- 23 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 6 Mar 2017).
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.