An Open-Label, Phase 3 Study Examining the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of APL-130277 in Levodopa Responsive Patients With Parkinson's Disease Complicated by Motor Fluctuations ("OFF" Episodes)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Cynapsus Therapeutics; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 06 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History