A Phase 2, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study in Subjects With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, (PAH, WHO Group 1) and Pulmonary Hypertension Secondary to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, (PH-IPF WHO Group 3) Using Inhaled GeNOsyl.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; Pulmonary arterial hypertension; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PHiano
- Sponsors Vero Biotech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 54.