A Phase IIb Trial of an Encapsulated Cell Therapy Product in Locally Advanced, Inoperable Pancreatic Cancer (LAPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ifosfamide (Primary) ; Microencapsulated CYP2B1-expressing cells+ifosfamide PharmaCyte Biotech (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PharmaCyte Biotech
- 14 Oct 2019 According to a PharmaCyte Biotech media release, the company announced that its its partner, Austrianova Singapore (Austrianova), has completed the first of two staggered and back to back manufacturing runs for the production of clinical trial product which will be used in this trial.
- 12 Sep 2019 According to a PharmaCyte Biotech media release, the shareholder update conference call scheduled for next week will cover the companys preparations for submission of its Investigational New Drug application (IND) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to treat locally advanced, inoperable pancreatic cancer.
- 10 Jun 2019 According to a PharmaCyte Biotech media release, the company intends to file an IND for Microencapsulated-CYP2B1-expressing-cells+ifosfamide for the treatment of pancreatic cancer.