Open-Label Study of Uridine Triacetate in Pediatric Patients With Hereditary Orotic Aciduria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Uridine triacetate (Primary)
- Indications Orotic aciduria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wellstat Therapeutics Corporation
- 24 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2015 The US FDA has approved uridine triacetate (Xuriden) for the treatment of patients with hereditary orotic aciduria, according to an FDA media release.