The effects of sonidegib, when given in combination with rimfampicin and ketoconazole, on CYP3A4 biomarker levels in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sonidegib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Medulloblastoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelofibrosis; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 25 Jan 2017 Results (n=45) published in the Drug Metabolism and Disposition.
- 18 Apr 2014 Results published in the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 18 Apr 2014 New trial record