Phase II Study for the Transfer of Bone Marrow-Derived Mononuclear and Mesenchymal StemCells Into the Myocardium for the Treatment of Severe Coronary Ischemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TCA Cellular Therapy
- 08 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2014 New trial record