A Two-part, Randomised, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigatethe Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamicsof Single Doses of Inhaled GSK1995057 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1995057 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lung injury; Adult respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Jan 2018 Dose escalating cohorts in part 1 were conducted at the PAREXEL International Clinical Pharmacology Research Unit, Harrow, UK and part 2 was carried out at Celerion Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Belfast, UK.
- 29 Jan 2018 Results developing a potent and selective antagonist of TNFR1 (GSK1995057) using a novel domain antibody therapeutic and assessed its efficacy in vitro, in vivo and by taking patient data from this clinical trial, published in the Thorax.
- 18 Apr 2014 New trial record