A Phase II/III Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172 and MK-8742 in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection With Advanced Cirrhosis and Child-Pugh (CP)-B Hepatic Insufficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir (Primary) ; Grazoprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-SALT
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jun 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jun 2015.
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.