A phase III/IV open-label study of the immunogenicity and safety of a single dose of a Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine (LAIV) (FluenzTM) for each of three successive years in children naïve to, or in previous receipt of the AS03B adjuvanted H1N1 (2009)
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms LAIV Immuno
- 18 Apr 2018 Results assessing the immunogenicity of live attenuated influenza vaccine (LAIV) in children published in the Vaccine.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 50% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.