RESOunD: REbif Satisfaction On Discontinuing Oral Dimethyl Fumarate. A 24-week, Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter Trial Evaluating Treatment Satisfaction in Subjects With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis Following Treatment Change From Tecfidera to Rebif 44 mcg Subcutaneously (sc) Three Times Weekly (Tiw)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESOunD
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Apr 2014 New trial record