A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of GEN-004, a Pneumococcal Protein Subunit Vaccine, on Colonization Following Intranasal Challenge With S. Pneumoniae
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 004 (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genocea Biosciences
- 09 Jun 2016 Data will be presented at the American Society for Microbiology annual general meeting (ASM Microbe 2016), according to a Genocea Biosciences media release.
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History