A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI4736 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Tremelimumab With or Without Azacitidine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Treatment With Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 17 Jun 2019.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 73.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 73 to 72.