A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of MEDI4736 as Monotherapy or in Combination With Tremelimumab With or Without Azacitidine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Treatment With Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 09 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 79.
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2020 to 30 Mar 2020.