A single arm open label study to evaluate the pharmacodynamics and safety of a 4 wk treatment with BI 144807 in patients with newly diagnosed wet age related macular degeneration (wAMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 144807 (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 06 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.