A Study of EZN-2279 (Polyethylene Glycol Recombinant Adenosine Deaminase [PEG-rADA]) Administered as a Weekly Intramuscular Injection in Patients With Adenosine Deaminase (ADA)-Deficient Combined Immunodeficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Elapegademase (Primary)
- Indications Adenosine deaminase deficiency; Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Leadiant Biosciences
- 23 Aug 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 23 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.