Switching From Regimens Consisting of a RTV-Boosted Protease Inhibitor Plus TDF/FTC to a Combination of Raltegravir Plus Nevirapine and Lamivudine in HIV Patients With Suppressed Viremia and Impaired Renal Function (RANIA Study) (Pilot Study) Protocol MK-0518-284-02
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine (Primary) ; Nevirapine (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Atazanavir/ritonavir; Darunavir/ritonavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RANIA
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.