A Phase 1, Non-randomized, Open-label, Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Ertugliflozin (MK-8835/PF-04971729) in Subjects With Hepatic Impairment and the Healthy Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.