A randomized, double blind, multi-center, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of NT100 in pregnant women with a history of unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NT 100 (Primary)
- Indications Spontaneous abortion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPONSE
- Sponsors Nora Therapeutics
- 01 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.