A Randomized Comparison of NeoCart to Microfracture for the Repair of Articular Cartilage Injuries in the Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous chondrocyte implantation (Primary)
- Indications Cartilage disorders; Knee injuries
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Histogenics Corporation
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Histogenics Corporation media release, the company is on track to report top-line data from this trial and potentially submit a Biologics License Application (BLA) with FDA for this novel restorative cell therapy (NeoCart) in the third quarter of 2018.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Histogenics media release, top-line 1-year superiority data expected in the third quarter of 2018, followed by a potential Biologics License Application (BLA) filing.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a Histogenics Corporation media release.