Clinical phase II trial to describe the safety and efficacy of Treosulfan-based conditioning therapy prior to allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in paediatric patients with haematological malignancies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Treosulfan (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medac
- 09 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 09 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology