Clinical phase II trial to describe the safety and efficacy of Treosulfan-based conditioning therapy prior to allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in paediatric patients with haematological malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Treosulfan (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medac
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 01 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety of treosulfan-based conditioning therapy [Ovastat] prior to allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in paediatric patients, were published in the British Journal of Haematology.
- 11 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria.