An Open Label, Multi-center, Extension Study to Evaluate Long-term Safety and Tolerability of Dovitinib in Patients With Solid Tumors, Who Continue to Receive Treatment With Dovitinib (TKI258) in Novartis-sponsored, Single Agent Dovitinib Studies, Which Have Fulfilled the Requirements for the Primary Objective, and Are Benefitting From Continued Dovitinib Treatment as Assessed by the Investigator
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Nov 2016 This trial has been completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.