An Open Label, Two-Part, Phase Ib/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib and the BCL2-Family Inhibitor Navitoclax (ABT-263) in Combination in Subjects With KRAS or NRAS Mutation-Positive Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Navitoclax (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.