Open-label, Phase IIIb study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of subcutaneous RoACTEMRA monotherapy in patients with severe Rheumatoid Arthritis being treated with a TNF and experiencing a DAS28 ESR 3.2, using a treat to target approach aiming for improved clinical outcomes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 160 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.