A Phase 1/2 Study of BMN 673, an Oral Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor, Plus Temozolomide in Children With Refractory or Recurrent Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.