A Phase 1/2 Study of BMN 673, an Oral Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor, Plus Temozolomide in Children With Refractory or Recurrent Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated